jimmy jammies and the whim whams
jimmy jammies and the whim whams
Sunday, April 09, 2006
 


sigur ros last night was good. they sounded great inside the perth concert hall. it was less a gig than an experience and a performance. as with usual with me when i listen to sigur ros, i got lulled into feeling like i wanted to sleep at some parts. the light display didn't really help either. some of it was so distracting i had to close my eyes, which made me want to sleep even more. BUT, it was a good gig. i didn't get to take much photos cos an usher told me to put away the camera cos "the band doesn't want photographs to be taken of them". still, after seeing many camera flashes going off and cameras being wielded openly by people around me i took some photos anyway. but he came over and said "there's no filming of he concert tonight, mate" when he saw me filming a clip and i was like ... and sian after that so i just didn't bother with any more camera stuff.

so yeah, back to doing my philo essay.

i hope more good acts show up in perth.







up down left right A B start.